Each package averages 32 ounces. Reserve your chicken today for pickup right before Labor Day.
Get re-introduced to the Forgotten Flavors of homemade chicken soup and broth! Soup is one of the best foods to have on hand when cold weather starts setting in. Any soup made with homemade bone broth will be exponentially better! Bone broth is one of the oldest and most nourishing health foods.
These pasture-raised chicken frames were packaged with broth-making in mind. Two frames will fit perfectly in a crock pot along with some veggies, water and spices. Leave cook overnight, and you will wake up to a rich and luscious broth that is the perfect base for any soup.
(2) 16-ounce (average), truly pasture-raised, soy-free, non-GMO chicken frames.
HOW OUR CHICKEN CSA WORKS
All inventories for our Pasture-Raised Chicken Products have been set for the season. Reserve your chicken in advance now by making a non-refundable down payment. The remaining balance will be due upon pick-up, the week before Labor Day.
What to Expect
Each package will come vacuum sealed, labeled, and sharp frozen, and will last about a year in your freezer.
Slow Cooker Bone Broth from platingsandpairings.com
All Broilers at Forgotten Flavors Farm Are
- Part of the regenerative farming cycle
- Moved to fresh pasture every single day
- No added hormones
- Supplemented with Chemical-free, Non-GMO, Soy-free grains
- Provided with unlimited amounts of sunshine, fresh air and green grass
- Free to forage for bugs, grubs, worms and insects