GRASS-FINISHED WAGYU BEEF
PREMIUM PASTURE-RAISED AMERICAN WAGYU BEEF
1/8 Beef Variety Bundle
Limited Availability! Quality and flavor take time. It takes us here at Forgotten Flavors more than 24 months to raise our premium Wagyu beef. As a result, it is something that we will not have available every year. The next time that we will have Wagyu beef available will be the Fall/Winter of 2023. Learn more about what makes Forgotten Flavors Wagyu beef different.
How does THE Wagyu Beef Variety Bundle program work?
There are only 32 shares of Premium Wagyu Beef available on a first come, first served basis. When they are gone, they are gone! The next time that Premium Wagyu beef will be available again is in the Fall/Winter of 2023.
To reserve your 1/8th Wagyu Beef Variety Bundle, make a non-refundable down payment of $280. The remaining balance will be due upon pick up at the end of January 2022.
Each 1/8th share will weigh around 35 pounds and will include a mix of premium cut boneless steaks, gourmet ground hamburger and beef patties, and superior roasts. Please see the breakdown below.
Each 1/8 WAGYU Beef VARIETY BUNDLE INCLUDES
- (2) 12-ounce packages of Smoked Beef Bacon – Retail $30
- (10) 1-pound packages of 80/20 Ground Beef – Retail $100
- (6) 1-pound packages of Gourmet Ground Beef – Retail $73.50. Our Gourmet Ground Beef is a special combination of beef brisket, short rib and chuck. These result in a top-of-the-line ground beef with rich and robust beef flavors, that while cooking will stay juicy and delicious and is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
- (8) 8-ounce Pre-Formed Beef Patties – Retail $58
- (1) 2.5-pound Chuck Roast – Retail $30
- (1) 2.5-pound Boneless and Netted Beef Roast – Retail $30
- (2) 4-ounce Flat Iron Steaks – Retail $25
- (2) 12-ounce Ribeye Steaks – Retail $94
- (2) 10-ounce New York Strip Steaks – Retail $33.32
- (2) 8-ounce Top Sirloin Steaks – Retail $25
- (2) 6-ounce Filet Mignon – Retail $70
- (2) 8-ounce packages of Stir Fry Beef – Retail $17.10
- (2) 16-ounce packages of Beef Stew Meat – Retail $30
- (4) 2-ounce packages of Beef Jerky – Retail $40
WHAT TO EXPECT
Each package is individually vacuum sealed, labeled, and sharp frozen, and will last about a year in your freezer. Your packaged beef cuts will come in (4) 12″ x 12″ x 12″ boxes, and the meat will use about (3) cubic feet of freezer space.
To determine the cubic foot size of your freezer:
- With a tape measure, measure the width, depth and height of the inside of your freezer space in inches. Multiply the numbers together (WxDxH) and divide by 1728 to get the cubic feet.
- For example: If you had a freezer space that measured 27 inches wide, 20 inches deep, and 19 inches high. You would multiply these together (27 x 20 x 19 = 10260), and divide 10260 by 1728 = 5.93 cubic feet.
HOW MANY MEALS WILL THIS MAKE?
The 1/8th Premium Wagyu Beef Bundle is around 35 pounds of beef. This will make about 140 four (4) ounce servings which equates to ($4.00/serving).
Not all Beef is created equal
At Forgotten Flavors, all our beef comes from Wagyu-Holstein crosses, resulting in a premium beef that is highly marbled, exquisitely tender, and that has a delicate flavor. Our cattle are kept and raised in very small groups with free access to: